US and Global Economic Data:
COUNTRYCOVERAGE: Australia, Canada, China, Eurozone, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States
- Announcements display at the date and time of release with the level of importance highlighted; type of events include:
- economic indicators
- US treasury announcements, auctions, and settlements
- central bank meetings, minutes, and quarterly reports
- news alerts with special reports notifying viewers of unplanned market-making events
- Data includes as available, the data released at the prior announcement, revisions to the prior release, consensus, and actual-as released for the indicator.
- Historical interactive charts display actual data as released and consensus data.
- Event descriptions include a brief definition of each indicator and Why Investors Care, a comprehensive summary of the inherent relationship between the indicator and market movements.
- Includes BASIC content plus:
- Event Highlights, which is analysis written by our senior economists in Econoday’s signature style: unbiased, jargon-free, and market-focused.
Note: Translation available upon request